How A 40 Year Old Japanese Mom Looks 18!
They say it’s not polite to ask a woman her age, no matter how young she may look. Regardless of what your intent may be, an older woman will rarely share her real age. In light of that, a 43-year-old Japanese housewife and mother of two (the oldest being 20) has disregarded this notion to her own advantage.
Meet Masako Mizutani, an internationally recognized Japanese fashion magazine model who looks like she’s 18! She’s become an idol to middle aged women all over the world. No, she never had plastic surgery. She became an instant celebrity in 2009 after a Japanese television program introduced her by showcasing her cutthroat beauty secrets.
In actuality, women across the world do not just naturally wake up looking like a stunning Aphrodite Goddess without putting in some minutes (if not hours) in front of the mirror. Unless you’re spending roughly 5 hours or so a day on skin care and make up in your 40’s – you might just be lucky enough to look like this:
The truth of a women’s age such as Mrs. Mizutani can never be hidden once discovered. Looks can be deceiving, and Mrs. Mizutani epitomizes this phrase. Looking younger is only temporary with make up, but the foundation of staying fit and healthy through sincere effort and time will help do the trick to staying alive and well.
Masako Mizutani’s tips:
- Eat healthy and fresh foods.
- A balanced 4 meals a day in small portions.
- Drink lots of water to clean out toxins.
- Apply lighter makeup as you get older.
- Use Vitamin E based creams to keep your skin soft and supple.
- Always use sunscreen before going into the sun.
- Follow a cleaning, toning and moisturizing regime every night before you sleep.
- Exercise regularly, get enough sleep and donâ€™t smoke.